There are a number of things to consider when shopping for a dog grooming trailer.
- In general: You want the inside to be functional, comfortable, and durable.
- Electrical system: Using your dryer and air conditioning will max out a 30 amp panel, while the 50 amp panel will handle the load without being overloaded. All Mobile Trailer Solutions trailers are equipped with 50 amp panels.
- Outlets: Constant plugging and unplugging wastes your time and shortens the life of your outlets, so be sure your trailer has enough plugs for all your tools. Cords should drape out of the way of flying dog hair, and away from wet areas.
- Work Stations and Storage: Tools and grooming supplies should be within arm’s reach and accessible with one hand, so you can keep the other on the dog you’re working on.
- Shelving and Cabinets: A sealed cabinet and shelf over the tub will help keep hair, water and other unnecessary debris out while bathing the dog. A built-in work shelf across the front provides an easy space to finish grooming after a bath.
- Windows and Ventilation: A 14-inch, 3-speed ceiling fan removes excess heat and humidity efficiently. Windows should be placed opposite of the exhaust fan for best air flow.
Your dog grooming business deserves a work space designed for comfort and productivity. The less time you spend walking back and forth and fumbling around – or, worse, resetting a breaker in your customer’s home – the more time you’ll have to keep your furry clients clean and their owners happy.
Call Mobile Trailer Solutions today for a free quote.